Dear AP Students and Parents:
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Tomball Memorial High School wants all students to take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2019 AP exams, students at Tomball Memorial High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $99.00. Tomball Memorial High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Dr. Shirley Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the TMHS to learn more.
Online Exam registration will begin on Monday, January 7, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. and end on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/447044 to register .To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Tomball Memorial High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Monday, January 7, 2019 at 12:01 AM - Registration Begins
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 12:01 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $20.00.
Please contact Dr. Shirley Oliver, email@example.com , if you would like to register for an exam not listed or if you have any questions.
Associate Principal of Curriculum and Instruction