Learn about Digital Citizenship with this short video from Common Sense Media.
Digital Citizenship is appropriate, responsible behavior with regard to technology use.
9 Elements of Digital Citizenship by Mike Ribble:
- Digital Access - The principle that not everyone has equal access to technology.
- Digital Commerce - Buying and selling good online safely.
- Digital Communication - Sharing in formation online properly and safely.
- Digital Literacy - Ongoing education on how to use digital technology.
- Digital Etiquette - Using technology following a respectable code of conduct.
- Digital Law - The lawful use of technology and content found online.
- Digital Rights & Responsibilites - You have freedom on the Internet but also a responsibility to act responsibly.
- Digital Health & Wellness - Physical and psychological well being in a digital world.
- Digital Security - Protect your safety online.
Need more information about digital citizenship? Find it on the site below:
Learn more about digital citizenship through these short comics that allow you to make choices and determine the outcome.