The Office of the Registrar at TMHS

How do I enroll my student online for TMHS?


    • Students may only be enrolled by their legal guardian.  The link for the full enrollment process is below.  Please read all as it provides you with all the information you will need.
    • Make sure you have all your documents ready to be uploaded into the tab called "documents" when enrolling your student in the TISD link.
    • Once you have completed the online registration, you will receive an email that the enrollment is complete.

How do I withdraw my student online from TMHS?


    • Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardian
    • The link with the full withdrawal process is below.

How do I change my contact information?


    • Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center (HAC) - Directions on updating this information is provided in the link below. 
    • Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office.  Current proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.
    • Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick-up students.
Welcome to the office of the TMHS Registrar
Phone: 281-357-3230
Fax: 281-357-3240
Tanya Miller ~ Registrar
Kimberly Foster ~ Registrar Secretary
Gloria Hernandez ~ Registrar Secretary