TMHS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Our purpose is to recognize and reward achievements in academics at Tomball Memorial High School, as well as to encourage efforts in the ENTIRE student body to improve academic accomplishment.
Our goal is that 100% of families and staff members join our organization! We also have memberships for businesses that want to get involved in their community.
What do we do?
- Educational Programs
- Recognition lunches for all A, A-B, and 15 point improvement – for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd nine week reporting period
- Teacher and staff appreciation events and support
- Concessions for home volleyball and basketball games
- Provide volunteers, as needed by the school, such as hall monitors for EOC and AP testing days
- Annual donation to Tomball Scholarship Foundation
- Annual donation to TMHS for items such as:
- Monitors for the cafeteria (2017)
- Chrome Books
- Musical keyboards for Fine Arts
- 3-D engineering printer
The TMHS PTO goal is to support the academic efforts of TMHS. It is our sincere hope that 100% of TMHS families and staff members join our organization! We also have memberships for businesses that would like to get involved in their community. For more detailed information, please visit the PTO website at www.tmhs-pto.com
Volunteering is NOT required to become a member. TMHS PTO communicates volunteer opportunities to all PTO members throughout the year via email. If you would like to volunteer for one of the PTO sponsored events, PTO membership is required.
For more information please visit the TMHS PTO site at www.TMHS-PTO.com