"As for the event, everything went so smoothly and all the cadets were so helpful and respectful as always. They did an awesome job in helping me clean up once the event was over. As always I truly enjoy having the cadets help out as they are all very dependable. Thank you again for your partnership in this."
Thank you email from a volunteer event coordinator
The mission of the Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program, commonly referred to as “Junior ROTC,” is to develop courageous, character driven young adults who possess the attributes of personal responsibility and accountability in order to become model citizens in service to the United States. It does not seek any particular commitment to the military.
- Develop informed and responsible citizens.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Strengthen character.
- Promote an understanding of the basic elements and requirements for national security.
- Help form habits of self-discipline.
- Develop respect for, and an understanding of, the need for constituted authority in a democratic society.
- Integrity, loyalty and the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct.
- Equal opportunity for all.
- Promoting the dignity or the cadets and their families.
- Open and effective communication at all levels of command.
- Consistently maintaining excellence in leadership and management.
- Continually improving the quality of the program.
- Encouraging and embracing innovative change.
- Accomplishing our mission through teamwork.
If you find yourself unable to attend your intended shift, please be considerate to your fellow Wildcats and delete your sign up as soon as you become aware of your conflict. If you find this link full of volunteers, please check back periodically for cancellations and added slots. The smooth operation of the indoor concession stand is largely due to our Wonderful Wildcat Students. TMHS PTO is grateful to our students for providing their helpful hands and positive attitudes in the service of our families and guests.