I graduated from the University of Florida in 1982. I worked in the corporate world for Kroger, Petsmart, and John Deere until I began Teaching in 2006. I have taught regular chemistry, aquatic science, forensic science, and I am currently teaching PAP Chemistry, and AP Chemistry. My conference this year will be 1st period 7:40 - 8:31 Am. My preferred communication method is phone conversation.
Demonstrate schools tenants take responsibility, be a productive citizen, earn respect, strive for excellence, ACT WITH INTEGRETY, build confidence.
1. Be on time - I count TARDIES.
2. Be prepared for class. NO LATE WORK will be accepted.
3. Respect the rights and safety of others in the classroom and lab.
4. Cell Phones -- This is your one and only warning! Keep them turned off and out of sight!
5. You need to work until the bell rings and do not get up prior to the bell ?and stand by the door.