You have your freshman year under your belt and may feel a little more confident in your abilities and plans. This is the year to expand your skills and challenge yourself a little more!
Join the Class of 2024 Google Classroom for more resources - Join Code 2pnvkzw
- Create a SMART goal based on last year’s reflection of grades and accomplishments.
- Consider leadership positions in your clubs and organizations. If you haven’t gotten involved, it’s not too late to join. Click HERE for a list of clubs. Be sure to check when you need to sign up. Some clubs accept members only at the beginning of the school year.
- Continue to add activities to your resume. Click HERE and make a copy to help you document your activities in the format college and scholarship applications will request.
- Continue to track your service hours. Click HERE for service cord guidelines. More information is coming soon!
- Deepen your research into your career choices. Click HERE for resources.
- All 10th/11th grade students will be registered to take the PSAT in October. Students can earn College Board recognitions during these administrations that can help students gain access to selective universities and scholarships. Click HERE for more information.
- Review your PSAT scores from 8th/9th grade and connect your test to Khan Academy to start studying. The more you study now the less you will need to cram later. Click HERE to access your PSAT scores in the College Board.
- Course selection - consider taking advanced classes if you didn't take them this year. Advanced courses give you quality points that can give you a GPA advantage.
- Continue to add your activities to your resume.
- Reflect on your accomplishments for the year and evaluate your SMART Goal