All About Mrs. Kaiser
Howdy and Welcome! I have been in education for 17 years, teaching everything from 7th grade Language Arts to English IV AP, as well as coaching high school swimming and middle school volleyball. This year, I will be teaching English II Pre-AP and English III AP.
Things to Know About Me
*I am a graduate of Texas A & M University - Whoop!
*I am married and have two children - one at Willow Wood and one at Canyon Pointe.
*I like to laugh and joke around.
*I enjoy sports - particularly swimming, volleyball, and softball.
*I have been involved in swimming in some capacity (either as a swimmer or a coach) for over 35 years.
*I love to read, listen to music, and spend time with my family.
*I love chocolate chip cookies, especially if they are gooey.
*I enjoy vacations to tropical destinations. Bring on the sun!
*I am excited to be at TMHS and looking forward to a great school year.
Don't forget to subscribe to your student's specific class page to receive updates via email!
AP LANG Exam Payment Info
Dear Parents / Guardians,
The due date for AP Exam payments is coming up in November!!
Please see the information below from Jade Lopez, TMHS Testing Coordinator.
Your student has successfully registered for their AP exam via College Board’s My AP website. But, there is one more step to complete. Now, it is time to pay for their exam(s). The deadline to pay is November 1, 2019 for all fall and full year AP courses. Tomball Memorial High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exam.
- Pay for all exams in full by initial deadline of November 1st.
- Pay a minimum of $40 per exam and fees by November 13th, then pay the remaining balance by February 28, 2020. If you choose this option there will be a small fee assessed by TR to pay in installments.
How to Pay for AP Exams
You must pay for the exam by visiting our payment vendor Total Registration(TR). We do not accept any payments at the school.
Click on the link below to access the payment site:
- First time users must create an account with Total Registration.
- Returning users can log in to your previous Total Registration account.
- Annual one-time AP exam registration fee- $5.
- This year each regular AP exam will cost $94. The AP Seminar exam will cost $142.
- Families who have applied for and have been approved for free or reduced lunch will be charged only $35 per exam.